on my list this week…
we are experiencing a horrendous heat wave. the weather is gross, muggy and over 100 degrees!
i am in the mood for loose, flowy, 70′s inspired pieces that can easily take me into fall.
1. i am picturing this DREAMY gauzy dress loose and cool during the day and paired with a leather jacket or vest at night.
2. natural selection alicia bag, marc by marc jacobs
3. i love the loose flowy shape and earth tones in this relaxed blouse.
4 & 5. with all this heat the only jewelry i want to wear is delicate and small and i don’t want anything around my neck. i love these knuckle rings… and did you notice the “leo” ring?
6. can’t wait to trade in my tried and true wedges for some oxblood clogs for the fall.
7. always and forever, flared jeans might be my favorite. maybe it has something to do with having a 28″ inseam but these high waisted pants paired with the clogs and i dare say i just might look “leggy” haha. its hard to find a good pair so when i see them, i get them! i also have these by j brand and if you are in the market level 99 has some great options and madewell comes out with them every once in a while and swoop in!